Tuesday 1 October 2013

Introduction



I am the students of Diploma in English Communication in Kolej Profesional MARA Indera Mahkota (KPMIM). This blog is designed for my Digital & Mobile Communication subject (ITE 3563). Lastly, I am the students from the batch July - Dec 2013. So, I have chosen a topic which is about the achievement of the Malaysian which is Dato Mohamad Nor Khalid or Lat. Dato Mohamad Nor Khalid or known as Lat is the well - known cartoonist in Malaysia. The objectives of my blog are to expose to the people about the great prominent in Malaysia, because maybe most of the people does not know about Dato Nor Mohamad Khalid. Next, to expose to the people about the achievement that had been contributed by Dato Nor Mohamad Khalid. Lastly, to expose to the people about the achievement of the Malaysian prominent. I hope that you will enjoy viewing my blog. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment